Thursday, April 12, 2012

Tips to get a featured level

If you want to get a featured level you should follow these tips:

- First of all, you need a good level idea. Your level must be original.

- Your level can´t be too short. Make it long.

- The gameplay should be amusing. Make traps and obstacles. It can´t be boring.

- Your level should be detailed. You should use the polygon tool. I will post some tips to detailing. Is very important to try to draw all as it is in the real life.

- Make it funny! Use jokes.

- Don´t write "Rate 5" and that kind of noob phrases.


Good luck!

5 comments:

  1. I hope ur levels will get featured!

    ReplyDelete
  2. his is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the excellent work. happy wheels

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, great US Military force. Also, in his post you have given a chance to listen about US Military. I really appreciate your work. Thanks for sharing it.
    happy wheels

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank u author ;) it`s very good post.. i like to play happy wheels very much and i play it every morning <3 :*

    ReplyDelete