Thursday, April 12, 2012

Interview: DOOLIE

Today I am interviewing DOOLIE, a Happy Wheels legend. He is working right now on Dawn of the Dead 8. If you havent seen his levels you should try them now.


1. How did you start playing Happy Wheels?


A friend of mine told me about.

2. What is the best update you have ever seen?

Early on when art pieces became available. Before you could only put interactive pieces.

3. What is your favourite character?

Irresponsable dad.

4. What do you like the most about HW?

Hmm.. I don´t know.. Pretty much everything with the user created levels and of course all the gore.

5. What do you hate the most about HW?

Uncreative and unoriginal levels.

6. How did you get the ideas for your awesome mechanisms?

I think about what I want to have happen then I think about how to make it work. Lots of trial and error.

7. How many hours do you spend at HW everyday?

I don´t go on HW everyday.

8. Would you want to give us some tricks to make a good level?

Be original, simpler is better for mechanisms, spend more time working on it rather than trying to finish quickly. And do whatever level you want to play, don´t make levels just to try and get lots of plays.

9. How do you feel when you have 5 featured levels?

Its always a good feeling to have something you make be liked by so many people.

10. Would you like to reveal some personal details (Country, tastes..)?


Nah..I´ll skip that one for now.


11. Is there something else you want to say?


Not that I can think of.
 



THANKS FOR YOUR TIME!

1 comment: